Techingrocery Term of use
Techingrocery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change these Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
You agree not to take any action that would compromise the security of the Website or render the Website inaccessible to others.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT.
- All information, materials, and other content, including but not limited to written text, graphics, data, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and photographs, located on the Website or in documents downloadable from the Website (“Content”), except third-party materials used by Techingrocery under license, are the property of Techingrocery, and are protected under France and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as provided under these Terms, no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or even partial publication of the articles published on the website is strictly prohibited without the express written agreement of Jeremy Chaleil. This representation or reproduction, by any process whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.3335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property.
- Certain premium Content (“Restricted Content”) is available only to Techingrocery members (“Members”) who have been issued user names and passwords by Techingrocery, or to other users who have purchased Content for download.
- You agree to maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices on the Content. You shall not copy, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, alter, transmit or create derivative works of any Content or any portion of or excerpts from the Content in any fashion that is not authorized by Techingrocery in writing or expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not sell, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise make available or permit access to the Content or any portion thereof, to any third party. Neither you nor your organization may use any Content or any excerpt from any Content to promote your or your organization’s products or services. You shall not decompile, disassemble, electronically transfer, de-encrypt, or reverse engineer the Content, or translate the Content into another computer language. All other rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Techingrocery.
- You acknowledge that the Content is proprietary to Techingrocery and/or its licensors and comprises protectable and copyrighted subject matter, and that misappropriation or unauthorized use of the Content by others would unfairly and irreparably harm Techingrocery and/or its licensors. You shall not commit any act that would impair Techingrocery’s and/or its licensors’ proprietary rights in the Content.
If you are a Member, you are responsible for keeping your username, password, and links to Restricted Content confidential. You agree to keep your username, password, and Restricted Content links confidential, and not to otherwise allow any third parties to access the Site or the Restricted Content through your account or personalized link. You take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your account and you agree to notify us immediately if you become aware that any third party has accessed your account or has obtained your password or personalized link to the Restricted Content. You may not rent, sell or otherwise transfer your Member account to any third party.
Access to Restricted Content is limited to Techingrocery Members. You may not use another person’s username or password to access the Restricted Content.
TRADEMARKS. Techingrocery, the Techingrocery LOGO, Techingrocery INTELLIGENCE REPORT and Techingrocery DISRUPTIVE INDEX are trademarks of Techingrocery in France and other countries. The use of any of our trademarks without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Certain content from third parties may be made available as part of this Website. This content is believed to be reliable, but we do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such content and Techingrocery makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by our business partners, third party vendors or other third parties. Clicking on such a link to a third party website will cause you to leave this Website. The links are only provided as a convenience and Techingrocery does not endorse any of these sites. We do not control the third party sites and therefore we are not responsible for the content of any third party website or any link contained in any third party website. We do not represent or warrant that the content of these sites is accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect your computer, nor do we make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained on any such website. By using this Website to link to another website, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against us for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this Website to link to a third party website.
LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. Techingroceryprohibits unauthorized links to the Website and the framing of any information contained on the Website or any portion of the Website. Techingrocery reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Techingrocery has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Website.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The Content on this Site is based on Techingrocery’s reasonable efforts to compile and analyze the best sources reasonably available to Techingrocery at any given time. Any opinions reflect Techingrocery’s judgment at the time and are subject to change. You assume sole responsibility for the selection of the Content to achieve any of your intended results, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any alleged loss or damage suffered by you in connection with your use of the Website or the Content is to discontinue using the Website or the Content.
NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Techingrocery uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Techingrocery periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this Website without notice. Techingrocery assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website. Your use of this Website is at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TECHINGROCERY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF TECHINGROCERY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
GOVERNING LAW. This Site is administered by Techingrocery from its offices in Paris. Techingrocery makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside of France, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. User access to this Website is governed by all applicable state laws. All information available on the Website is subject to French export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. You may not use or export or reexport the materials on this Website, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of any applicable laws and regulations including without limitation France export laws and regulations.
BLOG POLICIES AND DISCLAIMER. The views and opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Techingrocery. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Techingrocery or any other party. No information that you consider confidential should be posted to the Website. By posting any comments on the Website, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the Website and release Techingrocery from any liability related to your use of the site. You also grant to Techingrocery a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any original content you provide.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. It is Techingrocery’s policy to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which provides a procedure for notifying a service provider about intellectual property infringement by third parties. If you have a good faith belief that infringing activity is occurring in connection with this Website, please provide written notice detailing the requisite information as set forth in Section 512(c)(3)(A) of the DMCA, which requires that a notification of claimed infringement must be by way of written communication provided to the designated agent, and that this writing includes substantially all of the following:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
These Terms shall remain in force until terminated. Techingrocery may terminate these Terms or suspend your access to the Content at any time without notice or reason.
If you have any questions about Website or Content permissions, please contact your account administrator or your Techingrocery account manager.
Want new articles before they get published?
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.